Seward Alaska Cruise Tours
Choose between the many tours and excursions available in Seward, Alaska.
- Visit Exit Glacier in Seward Alaska - Part of the Kenai Fjords National Park where you can hike up to and walk on a massive glacier just outside of the town of Seward.
- Day Cruises in Kenai Fjords - National Park Ranger will guide you to the many spectacular sights while fielding any questions you may have.
- Halibut and Salmon Fishing in Resurrection Bay - How can you visit Alaska and not take home some of the freshest fish you will ever enjoy.
- July Fourth Celebration in Seward with Mount Marathon Race - Seward is the place in Alaska for celebrating the 4th of July.
- Alaska Railroad Tours - travel to Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali Park and Fairbanks Alaska on your own or as part of a guided luxury land tour booked through your cruise line. Alaska Railroad offers dozens of tours from Seward including the age old whistle stop trips.
- Seavey Sled Dog Excursions - Wilderness Sleddog Tours in Seward AK with the Iditarod Champion Mitch Seavey. Visit the Seavey's homestead, tour the kennels, meet the family and the dogs before 15 world champion dogs are hitched to your sled. Grab hold tight, these are true athlete animals about to take you on a ride like no other.
- Alaska Charter Bus Tours - Both private and company charter busses are available to take you on guided tours of Alaska and the local Seward area.
- Overnight in Seward Alaska - there are a number of great choices in lodging available in and near Seward AK.