Alaska Cruises from Seattle Washington
Two downtown cruise terminals and convenient air travel connections make Seattle the preferred choice for Alaska or Pacific Northwest cruises. Select from 11 premier ships for your cruise adventure. In 2015, Seattle will host 192 cruise ships and more than 895,000 passengers.
Enjoy touring, shopping, lively cuisine, microbrews, fine Northwest wines and, of course, Seattle’s famous coffee. Many of the city’s top visitor attractions are within blocks of the waterfront, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, historic Pioneer Square, Pike Place Market and the Seattle Aquarium. Visit the city’s retail core where Pacific Place and Westlake Mall anchor blocks of national retailers and unique Northwest boutiques. This compact city makes exploring downtown easy. And just across Lake Washington, indulge your shopping senses even more at the upscale Bellevue Collection and The Bravern.
Seattle Cruise Ship Terminals
Passenger Information: The Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal
and the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal are Port of Seattle facilities managed by Cruise Terminals of America
(CTA). For info about parking, concierge services or other passenger amenities or questions about promoting
products, services or attractions to cruise passengers.
Cruise Terminals of America (206) 787-3911
Seattle Pier 66 is homeport to:
- Norwegian Cruise Lines - Norwegian Jewel
- Norwegian Cruise Lines - Norwegian Pearl
- Oceania Cruise Lines - Oceania Regatta
Seattle Pier 91 is homeport to:
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Legend
- Celebrity Cruise Lines - Celebrity Solstice
- Princess Cruise Lines - Crown Princess
- Princess Cruise Lines - Ruby Princess
- Holland America - ms Amsterdam
- Holland America - ms Statendam
- Holland America - ms Westerdam
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines - Jewel of the Seas
On Board Airline Check-in: Check-in for your flight home while still on your cruise ship! Visit Guest Relations on your ship to get your airplane boarding pass and details on luggage handling. A great option if you have a late flight home and want time to see Seattle...without your bags!
Concierge: The cruise terminal concierge offers luggage storage after cruises, plus city information. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on cruise days only.
Rental Cars: A rental car information representative is available at the cruise terminal on cruise days. Passengers will be transported to rental car locations for vehicle pick-up.
- Alamo Rent A Car Downtown Seattle 1601 3rd Avenue Seattle, WA (206) 292-9770
- Avis Car Rental Downtown Seattle 1919 5Th Avenue Seattle, WA (206) 448-1700
- Budget Car Rental Downtown Seattle 801 4th Ave Seattle, WA (206) 682-8989
- Enterprise Rent A Car Downtown Seattle 1601 3rd Avenue Seattle , WA (206) 382-1051
- National Car Rental Downtown Seattle 1601 3rd Avenue Seattle, WA (206) 292-9770
- Dollar Car Rental Downtown Seattle 1900 Boren Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 381-1323