Ketchikan Alaska Cruise Tours
Choose between the many tours and excursions available in Ketchikan, Alaska.
On Your Own Tours in Ketchikan Alaska
- Ketchikan's Famous Creek Street – offers a free walking tour that requires no reservations as this is totally one of the top "on your own" tours in Ketchikan Alaska.
- Totem Heritage Center – 601 Deermount St. Ketchikan is another worthy "on your own" tour. The Totem Heritage Center has displays of authentic totem poles and offers a peak into the Native Cultures of Southeast Alaska. The Totem Heritage Center is staffed by individuals well versed in the historical side of Ketchikan and the roles of the totem poles in the culture and traditions of past and present Ketchikan.
- Tongass Historical Museum – 629 Dock St. Ketchikan is within an easy walk of the docks. Tongass Historical Museum houses some interesting pieces along with historical photographs depicting the past history of Ketchikan including its cultures, logging, mining and fishing history.
Ketchikan Tours To Complement Your Alaskan Cruise
Looking for more from your visit to Ketchikan? The Alaskan experience found in these tours can take your visit to the next level.
- Bearing Sea Crab Tour – Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour is a 3½ hour experience tour renowned for providing one of the very best tours in Ketchikan. Come join the crew of the F/V Aleutian Ballad from the reality show, The Deadliest Catch. The crab fishing tour is one of the most sought after tours in Ketchikan Alaska and we totally agree, it's possibly the best experience tour you will enjoy during your visit to Alaska.
- Ketchikan Duck Tour – will take you on both land and water tours of Ketchikan's streets, attractions and a very unique harbor tour in their amphibious vehicles.